Sinister: Bands etc

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Tue Nov 10 23:08:53 GMT 1998

Toby wrote:
>I just wanted to tell you all about the bands i love.
>And of course Electronic is really great too.

Electronic Renaissance or that band ?
I LOVE Electronic Renaissance even it reminds me a CRAP song by a CRAP 80's
Brazilian band called (oh my God) RPM
The song is called "loiras geladas".
Please, don't ask me to translate it.
Poor J. Marr...I think he's a sad man.

Tara
I did not sent my votes to List Crush, but my vote goes to Tara.
cause she sent me some candies some months ago
Tara, please...don't send me again cause i am on diet  :o)

My vote goes to Dear Abi too.
Abi, i lost your e-mail.
Amazing Orlando tape...it made me laugh and it made me cry
I need the lyrics of "Nature's Hated" ,"Afraid again"  and " Don't sleep
alone".
Could you send me, PLEASE ?
It reminds me one Orlando's gig on Valentine's Day.
One of the best gig i went to.
THANKS Abi.... THANKS !!!!!

My vote goes to Courtney Shea Owen too
Cause she has a NICE red hair.
Courtney, Are you still with us in Sebastian, has a belly list ?

I can't remember why i need to ask it
David K.
Do you used to work in a Record Shop ?

Hey... I want to be famous too
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/1389/ivo.htm

Did i read something about CLASS here ?
Class is GREAT !!!!!

Ivo A P Escossia
escossia at electus.com.br

NP: Darling Buds POP SAID...but, MY GOD, this is SO happy, i will listen to
Broadcast now.