Sinister: Ungowa

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 11 00:21:24 GMT 1998

Hello all,

Tag wrote....

"Michael said:

>Those that have been found to deteriorate have been traced back to
>pressing plants with dodgy operational practices.  Such as employing >too
many people with ginger hair.

And what is that supposed to mean, Sonny Jim?  You can never have too many
people with ginger hair.  For this wanton bigotry, I blame Chris Evans and I
blame Mick Hucknall but most of all, I blame Coronation Street's Liz
MacDonald.  She's a disgrace to the Sparkly Orange tribe the world over.
God, I hate her.  I hate her "But Jim!"s and "Shurt urp burth of you"s, but
most of all I hate her workout video.  Bianca, now she's a soap ginner that
rocks.  Why doesn't she do a workout video?  I'd buy one."

F**KIN right, except for that Bianca thing, she's completely destroyed any
hope left for us gings. While I think we should all join together and beat
the oppressive non gings, I can't help but hope that when we do finally win
the hair colour revolution, those four are first against the wall for there
crimes. Personally I can think of nothing worse than a Bianca work out
video.... Well Ok Maybe Liz Mc's, but just.

I'll just skip over and ignore Fluffy's slip into egomania and instead
comment on this ....