Sinister: Crushes

L. Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 11 00:28:18 GMT 1998

Dear listees

I would like to thank the person who voted for me in the list crush. As
Honey denies all knowledge, then it must be some poor other soul.  I am
very pleased to be only one point behind the lovelies Charlotte, Oon and
Keith, who must now be regretting his time away in the real world.  The
public are
fickle. I didn't vote, but if I did, it would have been for Stuart G, as I
am before him on the tape tree and have to keep on his good side for
various sins of omission.

Peter Millar wrote
>Yes I did know that Brynsley Forbes (or something) out of
>Aswad was in the Double Deckers. I fancied Tiger like mad, I
>wish she'd join the list.

I might have voted from Billie from the Double Deckers actually. What a
role model for a young girl. Singing, dancing and watering plants. I don't
know if I fancied her or wanted to be her.  You know how it is. And I
think Peter should make up his bloomin mind if the Tiger he lusted after
was the small
child, or the stripy soft toy of previously unspecified gender she carted
around.

Linda
xxx

Linda Kerr