Sinister: i wanna be adored

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 11 05:31:09 GMT 1998

oh, i feel the love.  because...

>4 votes:
>Genevieve Wesley
>Magnetic Megan Lehar

woohoo!!!  that means i have the most votes of any of the yanks, which is
sort of like winning, only not.  perhaps someday i will achieve fluffy star
or pj miller territory, until then one can only try to be charming and
seductive at all things.  and contrary to popular opinion, i did *not*
bribe anyone, though joss did try to lead me astry, but i stood steadfast.

then pj miller said:

>Magnetic Fields Megan henceforth shal be known as simply Magnetic
>Megan to avoid any confusion. Unless anyone objects, of course.

and when mr miller speaks, i listen.  so should you all, do you know he's a
basque terrorist?

At 10:41 AM 11/10/98, Janine Papp wrote:
>hey I actually did e-mail brad and tell him how cute megan was.
>so there.
>megan is adorable.

i wholeheartedly agree with this.  did you all know i work for janine?  i
wonder if this means she's going to have me cleaning the toilets on
friday.....

(hehe, i joke.  she's lovely.  and she is a bee, she's even striped)

and finally about his name is alive... they're a marvellous band.
basically it's warren defever writing these songs with a band and producing
them in various odd ways that hover somewhere between interesting and
amazing.  each album sounds completely different, almost as if it was done
by a totally different band each time around.  i just saw them live for the
first time on thursday and was totally awed.  i just borrowed the latest
album from a friend and it's brilliant.  so, um, buy it.  i interviewed
warren in the last issue of my zine, and i think it turned out pretty well.
he's an interesting guy if nothing else.  ;)

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: