Sinister: A bus story for you...

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 11 05:42:48 GMT 1998

Hi everyone

I'm trying to be more outgoing around here and thought I would post a response
to an email that was sent a while ago.  I can't remember who wrote it and I
can't get into the archives...Anyway, someone wrote a story about an old man
who had an accident while on a bus and wondered if anyone else had any tales
of people falling on buses, so here goes...

First of all, I have to say that sometimes I find humor in things that one
should not laugh about, like people falling down, etc...

Anyway, when I was living in London my flatmate and I were walking down Regent
Street on a busy Saturday afternoon....We were looking in store windows,
dodging all the shoppers and enjoying a nice walk.  All of a sudden, out of
nowhere, this lady comes flying off of a bus.  I mean she was airborn for a
second!!  Not only did she go flying in the air, but so did all of her
packages.  She fell to the ground and looked back our way and quickly gathered
up her packages and started walking along like nothing had happened!  She did
not look like she was hurt and a lady that saw this whole event stopped her
and asked if she was OK and she must have been because she went right along
without really skipping a beat.

It was really weird and kinda funny too.  You see my flatmate and I always
seemed to witness weird stuff like that when we were walking around in London.
It's stuff that you see on those TV shows where they play home videos.  Stuff
that makes you laugh and then make you feel bad for laughing...

OK, so that's my bus story...

Megan
PS- who was it that wrote about the old man falling on the bus?