Sinister:Re A bus story for you...

NoelWhitey at xxx.com NoelWhitey at xxx.com
Wed Nov 11 08:33:45 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/10/98 9:44:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, Mew817 at aol.com
writes:

<< Anyway, when I was living in London my flatmate and I were walking down
Regent
 Street on a busy Saturday afternoon....We were looking in store windows,
 dodging all the shoppers and enjoying a nice walk.  All of a sudden, out of
 nowhere, this lady comes flying off of a bus.  I mean she was airborn for a
 second!!  Not only did she go flying in the air, but so did all of her
 packages.  She fell to the ground and looked back our way and quickly
gathered
 up her packages and started walking along like nothing had happened!  She did
 not look like she was hurt and a lady that saw this whole event stopped her
 and asked if she was OK and she must have been because she went right along
 without really skipping a beat. >>

 Oh I have thousands of storys About My Adventures On the Bus(Huh Amanda?)
from everything to My friend getting a BJ to Us throwing pies in peoples faces
anyways this story was a Few Days ago,

It was raining alot and and This kid to everyone who was on thre road yelled
HA HA YOU HAVE TO WALK IN THE RAIN(By The way that was  What I Use to do in
5th Grade! that wee Bastard!) and Finally When it was at his Stop, As he
walked Off The Steps He Slipt And Flew Like 9 Inches and was like 6 feet in
the air and like flipped half way and Fell Smack In a Huge Poudle of WAter I
mean it Was like a Fucking oasis and He was soo soaking wet..It was So
Hilarious and As the Bus rolled by I said INSTANT KARMAS GONNA GET YOU(John
lennon song) and the bus rolled off. Well thats it Kiddies

-Damon