Sinister: What was that mouse called in An American Tail

Denise Power denisep at xxx.ie
Wed Nov 11 10:00:55 GMT 1998

fifel !!!
This is a fun game to play when you are going food shopping with friends.
If they are holding the basket , trail along behind them putting little
things, extra things into the basket such as spam, insecticide, books
about beetles for kids, pate etc (you get the picture) It's a lorra lorra
laughs when they could to the check out and look a bit baffled ! (beam !)
Howver the game either gets tiresome or very much refined as time goes on.
Now I do stuff like putting those huge bumper 20 packets of crisps into
the basket and my friend pretends not to notice, the jokes on me then !!!!
Really, it totally brightens up my otherwise dull life.
By the way, that person who wrote saying "Anyone want tigermilk ? " well I
can't remember who you are and also I thought I could get it from a friend
of a friend but then I discovered that actually - they've left the country
, opps so could someone, please anyone write to me saying "I'll give you a
tape."
Or just say anything. No-one ever acknowledges me on this list. I feel so
inferior and like that kid who nobody liked to have to sit beside on
school tours because they always cried or wet themselves. I never wet
myself and only cry in public from laughing too much , so c'mon, be a
sweetie.