Sinister: Patsy Palmer

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 11 10:38:14 GMT 1998

Firstly, without wanting to make any sort of sweeping statement, If one
of you lovelies can vote for ME in list crushes, than this place is
going to the dogs.  I really don't understand, what's the world coming
to ?

Secondly, Ginger McBeacon wrote :
~
You can never have too many people with ginger hair.  For this wanton
bigotry, I blame Chris Evans and I blame Mick Hucknall but most of all,
I blame Coronation Street's Liz MacDonald.  She's a disgrace to the
Sparkly Orange tribe the world over.  God, I hate her.  I hate her "But
Jim!"s and "Shurt urp burth of you"s, but most of all I hate her workout
video.  Bianca, now she's a soap ginner that rocks.  Why doesn't she do
a workout video?  I'd buy one.
~

OH LORD they're taking over.  Whoever it was predicted the yellow
rising, Nostrildave or whoever, he wasn't far wrong he was just a bit
out on the colour.

Ginger Beacon Palmer's Workout Video - Five easy steps to loosening the
mouth muscles.

Ginger Beacon McDonald wins with me every time....that is wins the
contest for the worlds biggest eyes....how hard is her stare ?

That 'ard.