Sinister: Belle and Sebastian are bigger than T-Rex!

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Wed Nov 11 09:57:45 GMT 1998

Hello folks,

I popped into Southampton centre yesterday lunchtime, posted a tape,
asked various people with no dress sense who looked about ten years
younger than me to stop manipulating me illicitly, and picked up a
certain film soundtrack.  Woohoo!  Slow Graffiti!

So did you all watch "Belle and Sebastian - the unofficial biography"
on channel four last night?  I thought that Mandy from Eastenders made
a very good Isobel.

Oh, and big hugs and kisses to whoever voted for me.  Perhaps I'd get
more votes if I signed off with a more appealing name, I'll try to
think of something by the time I get to the end of this message.

The (now officially) gorgeous Fluffy insinuated that I may have voted
for her as a result of roses changing hands in Sinister chat.  As she
well knows my vote was placed solely on the basis of her retracting a
statement she had previously made pertaining to my smelling of wee.

Gary, I'd love to join you in the car park, but I'm a lover not a fighter.
And besides, nothing scares me more than the thought of a red mullet.

Still no sign of a replacement Stuart Murdoch pop subbuteo figure, if
anyone can help me out could they let me know, as I need one for the
national pop subbuteo championships in just two weeks time.

If anyone wants to swap I'll throw in an (almost) complete set of the
Rezillos as well as my spare Arthur Lee.  The Arthur Lee is one of
the new models with digitised sound samples that "jams" with other
figures immediately around it using technology a bit like in those
Furby things.

Kevan
The Horny Toad