Sinister: gossiping

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 11 14:01:06 GMT 1998

Hello listees !

As the gossip levels are falling down till unknown rates , not to talk the
smut indexes, that's some question to improve this sad situation .Someone
told me Chloe Sevigny had been dating last Summer Jarvis Cocker, is that
true? I know there is no B&S content in this posting at all, but as there
are some devoted fans of Mmlle. Sevigny out there, maybe they could help
this nosy being I am

Cheers

Arantxa