Sinister: Fuckloads of Cuckolds

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Nov 11 14:45:15 GMT 1998

The great shoegazing debate lurches on......the very music press that
invented shoegazing also invented the factoid that they were all posh
bastards. It worked with me, I hated them. But I wouldn't include the
Vals or the Cocks in the same boat, they were about for yonks before
all the others, and had a few ideas of their own. The Boos don't
really fit either.

Gary, was your mullet ginger?

I am thrilled to learn that 0.87454% of the list have got a crush on
me. I didn't have to time to get my vote in, but it would have gone to
Trousers for inventing such fiendish competitions. I have been
wracking (is that right) my brain, and I think I've got the answer.
Incidentally, Trousers wrote:

A cro-magnon man, perhaps*.

Trousers, have you been hanging around at my local needlework and
handicraft shop? Magnetic Megan obviously has:

and when mr miller speaks, i listen.  so should you all, do you know
he's a
basque terrorist?

No I'm bloody not! Anyway, Magnetic Megan, I've seen those photos of
you "pleasuring" Augusto Pinochet while Mrs Thatcher looks on in
ecstasy, her teacup rattling in its saucer! I think you're just trying
to reduce my crush votes so you can win next time. Your timing is
extraordinary, by the way.

This morning I received a tape of the B&S London extravaganza from a
dodgy bootlegger. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I must say
you were all very rowdy indeed, anyone would think it was a Slade gig.
I have heard the chap shouting "Dance, you lame fuckers!" and everyone
booing him, and I think I've heard "Loneliness..." for the first time.
Deeply groovy, kinda Muscle Shoals feel to it. I'm just saying that to
sound clever and get more votes next time. Thank you, evil bootlegger.
I'm particularly looking forward to those remixes of "Remember You're
a Womble" you stuck on the end. Is that flapping sound Ooooon fanning
Paul? Someone's got a nasty cough too.

I haven't had chance to look at it yet, so it might be crap, but
here's a website advertised by a knob-lengthening company:

http://www.biomedical-estetica.com

and yes, I did get Duke's e-mail address wrong.

Peter