Sinister: smut!!!

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Wed Nov 11 15:26:02 GMT 1998

OK, I have noticed a direct correlation between those with the most crush
votes and 1.) the number of postings and 2.) the amount of smut talked
about.

Since my posts have not been smutty - well, I think I once implied some
smut but it was so subtle that no one noticed - here is some BEE SMUT for
you!

The queen bee mates in the air with any drone she encounters.  (what a slut!)
However, if you are a drone, there is a price to be paid.  After you mate
with the queen bee you lose your penis and you die.

ok, any other questions about bees, just ask... sadly enough, I probably
know the answer.

Queen Bee Janine

p.s.  is it wicked to finally admit that I like IYFS way more than TBWTAS?