Sinister: A sordid game

Iangstl at xxx.com Iangstl at xxx.com
Wed Nov 11 16:18:03 GMT 1998

hiya

denisep wrote

>>This is a fun game to play when you are going food shopping with friends.
If they are holding the basket, trail along behind them putting little
things, extra things into the basket such as spam, insecticide, books
about beetles for kids, pate etc. (you get the picture) It's a lorra lorra
laughs when they could to the check out and look a bit baffled !<<

I risk the chance of becoming the list nasty for it, but I will admit to
playing this game in a slightly more wicked fashion.  I always thought that
the point was to do this to people you didnt know.  Usually I picked some
mother being nasty to her children by scolding them for wanting the
frostedsugarpops instead of the wheatgraingranolanutfibreflush cereal.
Sometimes I chose the high skirted woman balancing on her silly heels while
stretching to reach some organically trendy mushrooms and giving the stock boy
his much deserved show.  She's an easy target as well since she is usually
looking at her reflection in the security mirrors and not in her cart as I
slipped a bag of cat chow (meow) or even *no-brand*  gasp!!!  potato buds into
her cart.

Ah well, no b&s content other than if I am going to burn for my wickedness, at
least I will do so with the sweet sounds of wicked not to care in my head as I
ease my feet into the fire.

mwah,
dawn (who was called dawnie wawnie as a child)

np....  miles' agartha (a mighty fine shag album indeed, both discs of it)