Sinister: What was that mouse called in An American Tail

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:24:14 GMT 1998

> But I did get to spend quality time with the delightful Kristen S, who
was everything I could have wanted from my very first list crush,

  If I detail "quality time," does it count as smut??

>and dead good looking into the bargain,

  Mark and I made a bargain ahead of time.  Regardless of what we
looked like, we'd tell the list that the other was gorgeous.  Thus, he
ignored my harelip, and I ignored his eyepatch.

  Of course, I'm joking.  Mark is an adorable young man with endearing,
distinctly English, qualities that define his character.  We had such fun
drinking cosmopolitans after the show!

  I think the mouse's name was Fievel.  Or Feivel.  Probably the latter.

  Oh--- Hurley dreams that he steals a horse. Then Judy dreams of
horses.  Obviously, the horse represents Judy's innocence.  (Bear in mind
that we're dealing with a girl who "did it with a boy when she was
young.")  Lecherous Hurley dreams of robbing Judy of her puritanical
horse, while Judy, later (we know it's later because this song comes on
IFYS, which, chronologically, of course, comes after Tigermilk), dreams
of recollecting herself, redifining her purity in regaining her purity.
Of course, she can only dream of doing so, since the physical act has
already taken place.  On that same vein, Hurley is probably impotent.
This is why he can only dream and have dreams of stealing Judy's sexual
horse.  I'm making this up as I go along.  Does it sound good?

  Bises,
  Kristen