Sinister: Voting

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 11 17:00:56 GMT 1998

Reid wrote :
~
The ballot boxes are opened and the list crush votes counted.  Riots
erupt worldwide.  Tag, Mick and David Kitchen only get ONE vote each?!!
And Katrina gets NONE?!!  She provides us with the information that
keeps us so closely tied to the band we love, and how much sugar does
she get in return?  Not even a teaspoon, let alone the 4 cups she
deserves.  The world is upside down and being shaken for change.
~

I heard on the crush grapevine that Katrina was in the lead on 9 votes
some while back but that she lost 5 votes for each cancelled concert
announcement during the tour.

Kevan "Warty Frog" Cooke Wrote :

~
Still no sign of a replacement Stuart Murdoch pop subbuteo figure, if
anyone can help me out could they let me know, as I need one for the
national pop subbuteo championships in just two weeks time.
~

You sad sad man.  Just use your old Jason Donovan figure and file him
down a bit with one of your mothers emery boards.  A very precise and
dangerous operation, but cheaper than lipposuction.

Adrian.x.x.