No subject

donovan nuyen nostromo30 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 11 22:26:11 GMT 1998

jennifer wrote:
>i was curious to find out whether to "dream of horses" really meant to
dream of sex, so i checked in a book of dream interpretation and it said
"if you dream of horses, you will amass wealth and enjoy life to its
fullest extent." that *could* mean having sex, but it also makes sense
with the song, but the literal interpretation makes sense in the song as
well! :)

jennifer
who has never had a dream of horses.

lennox wrote:
>?I looked it up as well and my book says its all about sex and lack of
control of your own sexuality but i prefer to think of it more
literally as sex tends to get everywhere
                                      Lennox

okay...since weve come upon this topic, i would just liek to address
that it’s a topic that me and my best friend tuan, have been pondering.
I think it came from when this girl said she
would think of some guy and drive down a bumpy road..strange anomaly i
dismissed. then i read in a magazine that alyssa milano get “strange
sensations” when she does sit-ups...it was then that began to
wonder...am i missing out?  ive always interpreted it as...horses are
ridden; they go inbetween your legs. i thought there was some dominance
factor too, as of the physicality of the situation and the
domestication. that, and i hear that horses have large wangs. after
constant soul-searching, (yes i did that bit where i stand out on the
beach dune, sandals in hand, staring into the tide) i layed in bed all
day, while my mate tuan went out and asked someone. and get this..”it”
was a girl!! this conversation happened in IM messaging, for
posterity..and long distance is expensive..i took the girl’s sn off in
case she might be bothered, but i encourage you to bother tuan pham aka.
ingenue911 !!...now he’s a shoegazer if there ever was one. (he just
doesn’t listen to “shoegazing music”)

ingenue911: ok donatien and i have been trying to figure this
out......is riding a bike or a
horse like having sex?
ingenue911: if its too stupid you dont have to answer
girl: no
ingenue911: oh ok
ingenue911: hmmmm.....i thought it would be.....oh well what do i know
girl: not at all......why..........y'all been trying to get that
sensation from riding a bike and a
horse?????
ingenue911: no we were talking about chicks - i nothce a lot of they
seem to like
horses....well at least the ones ive
known - so i thought maybe thats why they like horses....who knows
girl: okay
ingenue911: yes i ride my bike constatnly to get the sensation
girl: funnie
ingenue911: acctaully i read taht riding bikes a lot for guys make them
impotent
ingenue911: hmmm i ride my bike everyday...uuhhh ohhh
girl: really
ingenue911: do girls get offended when people use the word "chick"..i
use it b/c its easier
and sounds better than girl
girl: i don't
ingenue911: oh ok...just wondering

                only shoegazes when urinating (it was god’s will),

Donatien