Sinister: name one free standing recepticle

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Wed Nov 11 22:45:47 GMT 1998

dear listettes,

about people falling over on buses, i've actually got nothing to say, but i
once walked past a lady who promptly fell onto her knees(no fault of mine),
and then, in a
praying motion headbutted the pavement with a thud. i had just come from
school, where i'd been studying the bystander effect, and i'm ashamed to
say i proved it. it was funny though. i mean i was worried that perhaps her
head may explode, but the way she fell was hilarity incarnate. well, maybe
not quite that funny.

i discovered on bonfire night the lenghts i'll go to for money. i had to
have about 10, 20 quid so i could go out the next night, and here's what i
did:
1. attempt to find a donations bucket(intended to pay for the crappy
fireworks) and rob it.
2. find my brother to see if he possibly had some spare cash, 'no' he said,
'but i do have the sea scout patrol fund,' 'whoop de fucking doop', i cried
sarcastically, 'there isn't a hope in hell that you'd lend it to me',
'yes i would' he said,' if you buy me a pint', 'why certainly brother' i
say, and with *his* money i buy the wee lad a pint.
should i be feeling guilty?, i mean, he's only 13, but already has a
suspiciously high alcohol tolerance level. but who cares, the scouts managed
to lend a helping hand yet again. or is that the brownies?

alix.von.trappen.

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'