Sinister: More tales from the bus-stop, plus some other random things.

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 12 00:27:08 GMT 1998

Hello

Keith wrote:

> One of nearly a thousand people who don't have even a slight crush on me
>  wrote...

>  		The moral of the story is, because in the absence of
>  Dawson's Creek someone has to get righteous, don't live near Holloway Road.

Well, had I known that you were the one who amused me with the old man on the
bus tale, then I would have voted for you!  I thought that story was funny,
even though the man was injured (that part wasn't funny to me).....And also,
you mentioned Dawson's Creek, so surely had this happened earlier, you would
have gotten a vote from me.  I enjoy Dawson's Creek, it comes on tonight!!

Sorry for the lack of B&S content, it's nice to hear some funny stories about
buses, though....especially the one about the singing bus driver!

Megan