Sinister: Love Bus

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 12 01:48:35 GMT 1998

dear sweets ones,

i'm sorry evan dando,again..what i meant with the kate moss thing is
that you always see evan dando at the hip cool shows,sitting on the
floor smoking a cigarette,and i can see kate moss doing that too..going
'well i really like how they don't do interviews,i like that'

Belle And Sebastian will have to dance in a line to become popular in
the US? well....dancing in a line isn't such a bad thing,they could be
quite cute if they did it motown style...but see i say 'dancing in a
line' not LINE DANCING..oh no,i had to do that once as a section for my
gym class,we was taught the macarena as well....

Philippe,
Philippe Candelero is not gay, he has a wife,a ballerina! (I could've
been a ballerina,sniff...or a world class footballer!)..and he is not a
bug...I mean,who do you expect me to figure-skater crush over? Elvis
Stojko? i much prefer your countries talents!

ohmygoodness...what a lovely story,the Love Bus..that man calling it the
Love Bus! why aren't there more bus drivers like that? the quebec buses
always have grouchy men that demand to see your student card to make
sure you're not cheating them a whole 50 cents! nothing interesting goes
on these buses..no matter how much i scowl and try and looka like a mean
person,grannies with too many groceries and men with really big butts so
that you are forced to practically sit on always sit with you! the only
interesting thing that happened,was my friend was puking on the city bus
once,and she makes really funny noises and she cleared the whole bus!
the good thing she was so drunk,she didn't even get the chance to be
embarrased and just mumbled 'feccck off's! to people.....my uncles,he's
an ottawa busdriver and he gets more interesting people...people who
give him eggs as bus fare! and even those people in raincoats who flash
you and then dive out the emergency exit!

>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:41:16 -0000
>From: Warrander John - FML <WarranderJ at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: You F*t Bastard
>
>Listees,
>
>Before I vote for my list crush I'd really like to know if there's
>any ex-Carter USM fellows around. Nobody seems to have
>mentioned them in the "rich and famous" section recently so
>I presume not. Shame that, I'd like to vote for Jon "fat" Beast
>as my list crush.
>
>You Fat Bastard
>You Fat Bastard
>You Fat Bastard
>
>Actually, I just wanted to swear a bit. I'd really vote for Fruitbat.
>I loved Carter. Are they still togethor? I really liked the way they
>mentioned bits of London in their records and you could get all
>excited on the night bus back to Greenwich, spotting Carter
>songs and getting all welled up to "GI Blues". I had a t-shirt with
>"Sarf London" written on it too, and the "Beast" came and told
>me "I love that t-shirt", in a toilet on Clapham Common. It was a
>defining moment in my life. I love you Beast, wherever you are.

john is a funny man...and i can't tell if he is being honest or being
sarcastic! if honest..i have to join in oh Fruitbat is such a doll!
they came to ottawa last summer,and i was in detroit and i couldn't see
them,so i made a little book for them to sign..and they all did,and salv
even wrote down his address and phone number...but i don't know what to
say,i don't know whatever to say! sigh sigh

why you strange people keep thinking dreaming of horses means dreaming
of sex? it means freedom,baby! I don't have my Zolar's Book Of
Dreams,but when i get it from my locker..i will check it out...
anyways,from my point of view,Judy does it with a boy...and most
highschool boys are sleazy little bastards who tell all their friends
that they scored,so judy feels disgusted with herself..."Why Am I
Surrounded By Such Morons?" she wonders.."I can't talk about art or
books with them...when i read a book,i have to pretend and tell them
it's for english class.."  for now,she is stuck in this dreary world and
she gives herself to books and learning as her weapon...she can't forget
about them with her own intelligence and learning and imagination....the
dreams of horses..horses are beautiful free creatures,much like judy
wants to be (but she suffers from low-self esteem)...she thinks that
some of the high school boys are maybe not that bad but...the best
looking,popular ones are taken,so judy is left with the awful sweaty
eager ones that don't know anything about her...she's still young,she
has hormones,mind..and when she does find suitable boys that would be
fun with...she still finds there's something missing with them,and is
filled with disappointment and ants in her pants..there's just something
missing to her whole life it seems,the dreary existence and life of
school! Boarding the bus day,after day....so that sleep is really the
only thing that feels good...oh there has never been a truer statement
with her then 'judy never felt so good except when she was sleeping' she
falls back into her bed,alone with her thoughts and her chance to dream
of horses and what will one day be!

love,
Genevieve