No subject

r. h. wilde77 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 12 06:42:15 GMT 1998

  oh my ga! i have a great selfish idea.

 my c.d. player got stolen out of my car a couple months ago
and i still haven't got a new one. so i have been listening to
tapes ever since and they are starting to dull up a bit.  so i
was wandering if there are any of you out there who just love
forcing new music on people with tapes you make them.  personally
i'm one of those people but i want some new stuff to keep me going.
and i don't know if any of you have heard of my friend brad, you know
the big ol' pimp who got 3 votes and left his only true friend jealous
and crying, well he has like 4,362 c.d.'s but he's nice enough
to make tapes for me all the time so i figured i'd turn to someone else.
and besides he's REALLY into making tapes, i mean it's pretty
sick, i once caught him getting off to making someone a blank tape on
the list. i don't know who but one of your tapes out there was his
playboy at some point in time.

anyway, i know there used to be a mixed tape tree going on but i
don't want that i just want a tape for me.  but i'll be happy to
return the favor. mabye even get some tracks from brads infamous
collection, who knows. or if you really like i could pimp brad myself to
you in return!

so i ask all of you to feel pitty on this poor soul, imagine if it was
you with nothing to listen to on the road to work every morning.

                        robbie