Sinister: I'm gonna love you anyhow

John Stuart John.Stuart at xxx.com
Thu Nov 12 10:27:45 GMT 1998

>Slow Graffiti is rather gorgeous though isn't it?
>Now that it's finally recorded 'properly'.

I have to say I was very disappointed in the studio version of Slow
Graffiti.  The production on it is terrible, and Stuart hit's a few bad
keys.  It also sounds really bad when the band kicks in.  I don't know what
everyone else thinks, but I don't think it's the best track to put on a
compilation (it will not get B&S many new fans).  I'd much rather listen to
the sessions version. Sorry, I think this is the first time I've ever been
disappointed with something B&S have made.

I was listening to Tigermilk this morning for the first time in a while, and
I have to say that, IMHO, it's still the best thing B&S have done.  I've got
a feeling that when it's re-released, the music press will proclaim it a
classic.

Cheers,

Nhoj.