Sinister: When the World's at Peace

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Nov 12 10:43:11 GMT 1998

Bee content: Janine wrote:

ok, any other questions about bees, just ask... sadly enough, I
probably
know the answer.

If you bung a bumble bee up your bum, does your bum bleed, or does the
bumble bee blow bubbles?
Janine, you may be interested in wiggling your butt to the fabulous
album "Hey Love" by Rotary Connection. It contains a song called
"Hanging Round the Bee Tree" which is sung from the point of view of a
humble worker bee who wants to get it on with the queen bee. He makes
no explicit reference to the ensuing knob loss situation, but although
it remains unspoken, I feel that this dilemna is what gives the song
its peculiar dynamics.

Jordi wrote:

I am pleased because Jack + Hefner will be playing Barcelona the
December
7th. It can be interesting to know for Mr. Peter Miller that they will
also
be playing in San Sebastian (good name for a lovely city).

I look forward to forming an opinion of Jack and Hefner based purely
on their live performance, as I did a couple of weeks ago with boring
bastard Mark Lanegan. I heard him on the radio the other night, and it
turned out to be quite good after all. Lo Fidelity Allstars are
playing tonight, but it's well past my bedtime, so I don't think I'll
be going. I hope they're shit, otherwise I'll be well pissed off.

Respect to Jeanvierve (as I like to pronounce it) for her lengthy
interpretation of JATDOHorses. This is what the list is all about.
Yay! I shall now give my interpretation of the title of "Slow
Grafitti": The writing is on the wall for Johnny, but he's a bit slow
on the uptake. Clever, eh?

Did I say shoegazing was shit? Hush ma mouth! It's fantastic. I had
forgotten my favourite bargain bucket LP, Flying Saucer Attack. Also,
there's some shit hot womble related stuff out there. Phew! I hope
that gets me off the hook. Footwear-centric drone rock - MAGIC! Evil
Bootlegger may like to know that I pricked my finger with one of those
cute little button badges yesterday, and it still hurts.

I trust we will be getting ink polaroids of that Salako happening.

May I draw your attention to a splendid portrait of Mad Dog Murdoch on
the Mummy page? It was done by my lovely wife, as a tribute to Lesley
Jo's adventures in Washington DC.

Peter