Sinister: sniffles

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 12 12:07:22 GMT 1998

i am saddened to report that belle and sebastian have actually been
absent from my cd player for a good 36 hours now. this rare state of
affairs is due to the fact that i have a cold and can't bear to ruin
my listening experience with sniffles and sneezes and phlegmy coughs.
but i still sing 'mary jo' every morning in the shower, snotty tones
and all.

jarvis cocker *is* going out with chloe sevigny i believe. i read a
rather judgemental article that talked about him losing his nice-guy,
man of the people credentials by dumping his psychiatric nurse
girlfriend of 10 years for a film star.

meeting people on buses: i'm more of a train girl, but asking people
what they're reading sometimes works. i once spent an entire journey
sitting next to a gorgeous guy who was reading exactly the same
(penguin) edition of frankenstein that i had in my bag. but i didn't
say anything. and i thought it would have been crass to take it out.

oh, and before i go (inspiration being pretty short what with the cold
and everything) i demand that the 2 people who voted for me fess up
immediately. i adore you both and will write some more smut especially
for you (rather than going on about my phlegm) if you just tell me...
:)

love to all, archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk