Sinister: Sergeant Rock is going to help me

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Thu Nov 12 12:15:54 GMT 1998

Sing hosannah!

There was top comedy on the list today, provided by Jess, whose line "She
died in front of her full-length colostomy bag" would ordinarily have been
my quote of the week, but for the snippet from the Moose site which Rachael
presented, which I sent to everyone in my office and now they think I'm a
weirdo.

What a shame, then, that the usually reliable Brad spoiled everything by
these flagrant words of dispespect to the List's equivalent of a Chelsea
Pensioner:

>so duke ain't around anymore, huh? i hated that cocky shithead >anyway.
glad to see he's fucked off and let us be. always going on >about his
jasmine minks and felt this and felt that. good riddance!

Brad, this man fought and died for us in what is now known as the War of the
Stone Roses, and this is how you thank him?  Wear your P!O!Ppy with pride.
Those of you who still want to get their daily duke dose are directed to the
Shalala mailing list where him and other veterans talk about the good old
days, without the distractions of such low brow trivia as smut, crushes or,
apparently, women.

Genevieve, lovely, lovely Genevieve wrote:

>is st-lucy still inspiring lust?

She seems to be.  And she wants you to know that neither of you should have
bothered cos she only has eyes for the Peter Miller, el Guapo.  She said
something about wanting to recreate the final scene from Pedro Almodovar's
"Matador" with him, and that, even though he clearly isn't a Basque
separatist, he can seperate her from her basque any time he wants.  She also
said some very hurtful things to me about my sudden decrease in list
crushes, and so I've enlisted the help of Sergeant Rock Watson.  If I could
only be tough like him, then I could win... my own...small...battle of the
sexes.

The Workshy Fop Warrender asked if we all still hated Steven Wells.  Not at
all.  Did anyone see his review of Atari Teenage Riot in NME where he
suggested that they sampled the death cries of Belle and Sebastian fans?
How nice of him to think of us.  I once spent a delightful New Year's Eve in
the company of Atari's Alec Empire, there were nine of us in his VW Jetta,
hurtling round East Berlin.  He's a very nice young man actually, although
he did keep asking me the best way to provoke the British when they toured
here.  Later we went to a club where a young Berliner, possibly high on
drugs, kept telling me how he wanted "to lick a voman", while looking
intently at my girlfriend.  Ah...memories.

Gabba gabba hey,
Love tag xxx