Sinister: if everyone is on a shoegazing spree i'm off

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 12 16:06:07 GMT 1998

lorelei tremelor wrote:

> EEEK!  what a horrid quote.  but no, i won't get into a flame war
> over this.  i don't want everyone to love slowdive anyway, i'd
> rather just keep them to myself...

Wow - I should have known the people on this list were to nice to engage in
an actual flame war.  That's what I like about this list, it makes me feel
all warm and fuzzy.
I have to say though, I always thought the Manic Street Preachers would be
nicer than that Nicky Wire fellow...

--
Frank Yang
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

In my CD player:  Belle & Sebastian - The Boy With The Arab Strap