Sinister: Paragraph one = good, paragraph two = evil.

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 12 16:24:46 GMT 1998

Second posting in a day - Honey won't be pleased, though he
seems to have dissapeared so I should be alright. He's managing
this list quite well for a stick man.
But the point of this was... After none of you offered to do me a
Nick Drake tape I set out to look in the proper shops. They all
seem to have the same four albums, including one calling itself an
introduction or something, with 'blue' in the title. Anyway, I forget
which the others were, but the same 4 kept coming up and at 8.99
I can only afford one to start off with, so which would you lot
reccomend...?
	In other news why the hell is that really irritating Cher song
at number one? That vocal effect just drives me up the wall. Which
fool came up with that? There should be a seperate chart, no, a
seperate planet for people who want to listen to music that sounds
like sparky the fucking magic piano.

	Humph,
		WeeJay XXX

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)