Sinister: You know what I don't understand?

Carmen Carmen at xxx.us
Thu Nov 12 17:12:11 GMT 1998

You know what I don't understand?  Why is it that every time I check my mail, I have 175 emails all from the Sinister Belle and Sebastian fan club list, and usually none of them have anything to do with Belle and Sebastian.  Why is this?  I end up not even reading most of them because I know that if one is about Belle and Sebastian, it's about how Stuart Murdoch and Isobel might be a couple--who cares?  I don't think either of them enjoy your assumptions of their relationship.  Try keeping on the topic, please.

Kindly,
...CARMEN...