Sinister: the crying game

Jessica Gockley jgockley at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 12 17:24:22 GMT 1998

Anastasia Signoretta said:
>ever notice how all the sinister 'celebrities' have hotmail accounts?

It's because celebrities spend so much time out on the road that they need
an address they can check from anywhere, you see. I hope you aren't casting
aspersions on any lovely sinisterines in implying that these 'celebrities'
aren't 100% exactly who they say they are.

I'm sure that the only reason i didn't recieve any list-crush votes is
because i severely cut back on the frequency of my posts to the list after
the Philadelphia Incedent. I had a broken heart to nurse, you see... I'm
gonna come back with a vengeance, though, and you'd better all start loving
me again.

I have a test in a half-hour and i'm not at all prepared, and now you've
all got me sitting here talking to YOU instead. What's that all about?

Time to go read 'From Many, One: Readings in American Political and Social
Thought,' woo. (I can spy on Honey even when i'm reading a dry old book
like that, aren't you impressed?)

Jessica Foxinasnow

"The world is a wonderful place to be born into if you don't mind happiness
not always being so very much fun, if you don't mind a touch of hell now
and then just when everything is fine" - Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Jessica Gockley | Box 326 Eastern College | 1300 Eagle Road |
St Davids, PA 19087 | 610-225-5403