Sinister: You know what I don't understand?

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 12 18:14:23 GMT 1998

What I don't understand is why no one ever discusses the cartoon.  I for one actually remember the show - can't remember if I liked it or not, though.  I think that I watched it cause it was a cartoon and that was good enough for me.  When I told my brother that the Belle & Sebastian show in Toronto was cancelled, he said of course it was - it's a cartoon.  More with than I usually give him credit for.

So does anyone own a Great Pyreness named Belle?  Know a small Swiss boy named Sebastian?  Like to romp about in the Alps?

--
Frank Yang

In my CD player:  Spiritualized - Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space