Sinister: Wang Dang Doodle?

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Nov 12 20:31:32 GMT 1998

Warrander John wrote:

PS Lo-Fidelity All Stars had single of the week in the NME this
week so they can't be shite. I expect you may be able to hear
their latest offering at the NME web pages.

Thank you, Warrander John, you are very helpful. Belle and Sebastian
people are the best! Unfortunately I'm not bloody going, because I
can't. It's a long story, mostly to do with prostitutes and drugs.
However, I was in town this afternoon ( I say "in town" but it's 45
fucking minutes away) so I thought about doing a Lesley Jo and seeing
if the guys would give me a shiny apple during the soundcheck, but I
chickened out. Besides, there was record shopping to do. I managed to
resist the temptation of Bruce's box and bought Willie Dixon, the
blues legend, accompanied by several other blues legends, on "The
Chess Box". It was dirty cheap, and sounds fantastic. Some of you may
have noticed that I am in fact your back door man. It's got a track
called "Weak Brain, Narrow Mind".

Brad, please leave Duke alone. He's never done any of us any harm. Has
he?

Turt, nice to have you back, mate. Mainly because you're a huge Rotary
Connection fan. When I first heard that CD I thought, oooh, this is
nice, shame about these slow songs..... but after a few listens the
slow songs really come into their own as well. All round, one of my
better purchases, I think. Believe me I don't half buy some shite at
times. Minnie Riperton died of breast cancer, bless her. Up until the
other day I didn't realise what a great loss that was. I also miss
Deboreah Glasgow and Mary Wells, who I believe died of throat cancer.
But there's nothing we can say to take her way from you and me, her
guys.

Dear me, I must stop listening to these blues legends! How about some
bus content?

Someone dropped their guts on the bus this evening. It was fucking
disgusting.

Some of you were talking about Le Mans (the group) and their lack of
press coverage. There was a big thing about them in "El Pais" last
week. I daresay it's on the website:

http://www.elpais.es/tentaciones

dated Nov 6. Due to the advances in maodern technology you can
automatically translate it, and hey presto shrub shrub. I've never
heard them and I haven't read it, so don't blame me if they turn out
to be right wing extremists. I doubt it though.

Peter Miller
(a leading memebr of the gay mafia that is holding Britain to ransom)

PS: I've got "Sheriff Fatman".