Sinister: Brighton meetup

Jake kenny at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 12 21:09:35 GMT 1998

Hi there,

It has been a while since I've written, I too have been sulking for not
getting anyone to vote for me as their list crush, but I was glad to see
that the other Jake, aka mrjake, managed to pick up a vote, good on you!

Any how, back to the matters in hand:
The festive meetup in Brighton. I saw there were questions being asked so I
thought that I would up date the list on the plans, as they are at present.

I think that we are going to move it and make it the 29th December, I'd
forgotten that the 28th was a bank holiday so that rather counts it out.
And we were going to make it a day thing to continue into the evening for
those who wanted.

So that is 29th DECEMBER at Brighton.

I have yet to finalise the exact meetup venue or time, but i'll leave it
pretty open so people can pop in. I'll yet you know when more is decided.

And can I also thank Jamie for lending a hand in the organisation.

Oh, and can I submit a vote for Katrina as my list crush because she
deserves it for keeping us all in the know. (oh and so does David, but I
can only vote once, and Davids not my type!)

Jake