Sinister: Re: Hi Heather

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 12 22:36:15 GMT 1998

Thanks Martin! I said that I didn't want a reply, but I guess I was sort
of secretly hoping for one.

Yeah, I'm truly enamoured by Roxy Music, and it's not a sex symbol thing,
I just think they're extremely talented and evocative. As for Scott
Walker, I have heard that he was one of the single most influential
artists for Bryan Ferry, but Jarvis too, wow - I will try your
suggestions. I think I saw the
"Best of" CD you mention, is it gray?

I'm with you, if I see a "best of" collection, I'm all over it. More music
for the money! Actually, lately I've been married to my MP3 player,
there's some really good stuff out there.

Thanks for welcoming me.

Ciao,

http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/asbuch/index.htm#hometop

Heather Marie Propes   asbuch at midway.uchicago.edu