Sinister: Life is boring.

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Thu Nov 12 22:04:20 GMT 1998

I worked all day.
After that i went to a record shop called Verso
I saw 4 "The boy with the Arab Strap" Cds there.
[B&S connection 1]
A friend of mine bought Rialto and Divine Comedy album.
I bought Divine Comedy, but i need to listen to "Fin de Siecle" more times
cause did not like it.
Poor Neil Hannon.
[I did not like Rialto album..After Belle and Sebastian ALL the bands are
crap..but i will give Rialto a chance sameday because i am a good guy]
A WONDERFUL girl was looking for a My Bloody Valentine Cd.
[shoes connection 1]
And she knows Belle And Sebastian.
[B&S connection 2]
WOW !!!!