Sinister: Early Morning By The Harbour

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 13 00:18:45 GMT 1998

Hi All,

Kevan "Big-Boy" Cooke wrote....

"The (now officially) gorgeous Fluffy insinuated that I may have voted
for her as a result of roses changing hands in Sinister chat.  As she
well knows my vote was placed solely on the basis of her retracting a
statement she had previously made pertaining to my smelling of wee."

I wouldn't worry, she's tells everyone they smell of wee, except me.
Apparently, I'm a smellhead..... or a smellybelly, depending on what sort of
mood she's in I suppose.

Gary, I'd love to join you in the car park, but I'm a lover not a fighter.
And besides, nothing scares me more than the thought of a red mullet.

Please... I've not had the mullet for 13 years, come on, I do have some
sense you know. Besides, I only wanted you all to help me fix the puncture
on my car, no violence is necessary. 87)

Then Senor Miller wrote...

"Gary, was your mullet ginger?"

Oh now come on, this was when I was a school boy in the mid eighties. Of
course it wasn't ginger then. I dyed it half luminous green and half
luminous red to match my socks. 87)

Brad the arse wrote....

"to the guy that wants to take me outside and fight: c'mon, but i fight
dirty....real dirty. pulling hair, smashing bottles, kissing you full on
the lips when you least expect it, pinching your ass, grabbing your
cockles, tonguing your ear, licking your choad....you don't wanna mess
with me, pal. i'll fuck you

up."

Oh OK then, you've talked me into it, you could at least buy me a drink
first though you cheap bastard. What kind of a boy do you think I am ?. 87)

The John Jackson JJ wrote...

"AND I also bought 'Junk Culture' and 'Dazzle Ships' by OMD. The latter
 	is a most
amazing album, commercial suicide you'd think...anyone one how it fared when
it
came out? (1983 I think). One 'song' consists of submarine noises followed
by a
klaxxon. Groovy baby groovy."

I think it was a big flop, Genetic Engineering was quite a bit hit single...
Telegraph wasn't though. Which is a shame, cos I like Telegraph, so it's a
bit silly, I still like it.  They only made a record like that, cos the
music press kept asking them to stop writing songs about people who'd been
dead for 500 years. I mean two songs about Joan of Arc on the same album,
that's taking the piss a bit. So they went from selling lorry loads of top
notch Electro pop to bargain bin hell in one step. Just goes to show you
shouldn't listen to music journalists.... Hey Tag ?. 87)

For top quality OMD entertainment though, you have to get the videos......
Oh dear.

Byyyyyeeeeeeee

Gary

"This cycle is not constructed