Sinister: NY show review, g(u)it me away from here

Ian Connelly ian at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 01:11:50 GMT 1998

http://www.netspace.org/indy/current/arts3.html
(beginning graph below....hmm, mentions of cardigans? must've been written
by someone on this list!)

also, i've been trying to destroy my delicate fingers on a friend's
guitar again...and discovered this tab for _she's losing it_ (below).
to be blunt, it strikes me as totally wrong. any of you amateur
satrianis have a second opinion? (mine is that it's Am, D, E7)
http://www.saturnet.net/olga/main/b/belle_and_sebastian/shes_losing_it.crd

la la la later,
ian (who's wearing a black cardigan today and was actually asked by
zealous co-workers to wear a red one to work tomorrow)
	( NP: sebadoh _the sebadoh_ )

(the article starts out like this....)
Wee Belles

Belle and Sebastian play the Supper Club, November 1st
(by Dan Shindell)

Upon entering New York City's Supper Club, I knew something had gone
horribly wrong. I had forgotten something. The tickets, perhaps? No.
The valet ticket? Uh-uh. Wait a minute: a Belle and Sebastian concert
and me without my cardigan and wayfares. This was going to be like
that day in the third grade when I wore purple on a Thursday...