Sinister: B&S fashion wear (hugs and kisses mail)

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Fri Nov 13 00:14:34 GMT 1998

Jessica Gockley wrote:
>If i ever saw someone wearing a Belle and Sebastian t-shirt, i would
>probably cover them with hugs and kisses just out of the excitement of
>finally chancing upon someone who found Belle and Sebastian fashionable.
>At any minute my ordinary
>day could turn extraordinary as someone stops me on the street and covers
>me with hugs and kisses.

All we need is love.
Are we Happy ?
I was talking about it [with a friend] last week.
A Smiths' fan can be happy.
A Belle and Sebastian's fan can be happy.
But i do not know ANY My Bloody Valentine's fan happy
and i DO know 1000 of them.
I wonder why    :o)
I will burn my MBV's Cds tomorrow.
but now i need to wash some T-Shirts and some white Briefs.
Do you prefer Paul or Lennon ?
      I prefer Paul.

Ivo A P Escossia
escossia at electus.com.br

Ps: I know a Front 242's fan Happy...MY GOD !!!!!!

NP: The Lucksmiths : Punchlines   [this song reminds me Housemartins]