Sinister: higgledy pig writes with his pig pen

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 04:29:55 GMT 1998

hello all,

i'm a little sad about not getting any crush votes at all, but i've been able
to console myself  by playing my flute and curling up in a ball, rocking back
and forth with tears running down my red cheeks. but no worries, the karma
will get you soon enough.

the christmas music started at my work today. there must be some statistics
documenting the rise in violent homicides during this festive time of year.

i'm a little irritated about being stuck with this canadian accent - nobody
thinks it's cute, except for americans ("can you say 'abooot' again?!"), and
in the meantime everyone is all gushy over girls with british accents. i
understand it isn't your fault, but could you possibly try to come across as a
little less sweet and adorable? really, even in your emails, all you brits
just make everyone want to hug you and give you lollipops. poo.

i can't believe it's november 12 and there's no snow in toronto. i remember
one year it was october 6 when we had the first real snow, when it actually
stayed on the ground and you could make snowballs. i have a coat that i love,
actually i have a few but my ice princess coat is really great, it's sheepskin
and is three quarter length and has sheep fur on the inside and suede on the
outside, and the collar has sheepfur all over it and so do the cuffs.
apparently, i glow when i wear it, which suits me just fine.

maybe if i send a picture of me wearing that to the list, i could be someone's
crush. because really, i'm quite sassy. and polite, too. thank you.

truly,
jessicaxo