Sinister: B&S fashion wear

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 05:36:52 GMT 1998

<<<Every time i wear my Study at Stow t-shirt (which, in fact, Goon, is
little bit too big for me, so it's a good thing i got that M and not a
L!),
i feel this overwhelming sense of potentiality. At any minute my
ordinary
day could turn extraordinary as someone stops me on the street and
covers
me with hugs and kisses. Unfortunately, though, it never happens>>>

yah same here, i go into the kind of anoying funkier than thou
coffeeshop in northampton (the american version) and stratigically place
myself in the warm part so i cna take off my jacket or fuzzy shirt and
bare my sinister shirt (i dont look good in baby blue), last time i sat
up tall (as tall as i get) and put my book on the table so that any girl
who would fall madly in love with me for my taste in music would be able
to see my shirt but nobody said anything
today i did the same thing with my lap top positioning it so my shirt
was visible and nothing
maybe im not an approachable person, is it the pink fuzzy ear phones,
the distressed expression on my face, the staring, or my mouthing the
words to whatever im listening to...hmm
anyway...blah
----Ev
np-Game Theory-Real Nighttime