Sinister: Eerie happenings round here.........

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Fri Nov 13 11:34:57 GMT 1998

May I draw your attention to a splendid portrait of Mad Dog Murdoch on
the Mummy page? It was done by my lovely wife, as a tribute to Lesley
Jo's adventures in Washington DC.

-and i'd like to thank her for so many moment's of Joy it brought to me when
i looked upon it!!!  poor dear stu is so accurately depicted in his demeanor
and sweetness of nature, i  feared that the artist was telepathically
delving into my own memory somehow.....eerie indeed!

Gabba gabba hey,
Love tag xxx
......Hmm and HOW ON EARTH did a certain tag manage to STEAL my intended
sign-off phrase, before i had even gotten to use it!!???  the Hell!?!?
have i entered the twilight  zone?

John said
and sorted everything out. He was a bit pissed off that I
wouldn't let him have his go during our Wednesday night
Chorlton lesbians bum games. Especially since I'd
.........Lesbians bum games?  as a so-called Lesbian, may I actually ask
what those might be? or do i really want to know??????.........

big hugs to all the kind folks what offered to make tapes for a poor little
girl, you're all so very sweet and deserving of a shiny apple of your own(s)

i greatly enjoyed the psychoanalytical/mythical narration of the Hurley/Judy
horse archetypal story as a progression in the work of a certain Mr.
Murdoch.  it was quite fascinating.. I would love to hear more.  and dont'
be surprised if one day i return the favor...as soon as i find some songs
worth analyzing in kind......god i love overintellectualizing silly art!
(no im' just kidding, it's not silly at all...)
and in the same vein, i'm a girl who dreams constantly of horses.  usually
either a black or a white horse. the black horse was usually wild and
threatening as one more aspect of my 'black animals"  as  specter of feared
sexuality/instinct/repressed anger.   as i learned to deal with these issues
the fierce animal dreams died down.  but for me dreams of  riding horses are
a desire for freedom as wel as mastery over your physical nature---riding
the beast so to speak, and not to mention the fact that a horse is a perfect
substitute for what we are taught we must receive from men--physical
strength, protection, virilty so to speak.  who needs a man for that, a
horse is much better and doesnt' make nasty jokes about you to its friends.
(i  would mucj rather have a female horse however....)  but i digress.  I
love horses and i love Judy as well and i'll ride with her and Lisa and
Chelsea any day, as well as Jo and Phil.

I realized that "We Rule the School" is actually another variation on
Pachelbel's Canon.  Hmmm???

Tigermilk may be my favorite, but i can't make judgement as yet.  sinister
is still very good.   twattybus is good but has its spotty moments in
comparison to the others (what a standard to live up to no less!!)  the  EPS
if they were an album squished together, would be equal to any of
them.......

thank you Jess, for making us laugh about love, again.  and thank you
Isobel, for buxom fun...  *PHWOARR!!*
wait till you all see my izzy pictures from the show......i just had to get
inmy daily phwoar early this wee of the dawn.

anda quote now from the world's most self consciously and puzzlingly moronic
rag, Spin..........i picked up an ish today so i could cut out stuff for my
graphicdesign assignment.  spin is good to cut up, not usually good for much
more.......
"what does all this  prove?  Belle and Sebastian are wimps, and proud of
it."
Amen to that, yea!!

not to be bested,
Gabba gabba hey, Davey Crockett!!!  what you got in your pocket? you got a
big furry tail, hangin down your  back!!  Davey Crockett,  who's that girl
in your locket?  you got a big Bowie Knife, to take her life/
Gabba gabba hey!!!

("showoff!!")
lesley Jo