Sinister: A pair of shoes and a key please

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 13 10:38:52 GMT 1998

I was on a bus the other day and the driver got a call on the radio
asking if he could do an extra shift because "one of our drivers has
driven off in his bus and we don't know where he is". Maybe he'd just
driven home for dinner, and a spot of nookie with the wife,
forgetting that he was still driving a double-decker. Well at least
a bus on his drive will impress the neighbours. It beats Mrs Cooper's
begonias at number 42.

I've been horribly ill recently and I've missed a lot so I can't
really understand half of what's going on, but this bus theme's
great.

I know it's a bit early but has anyone got any ideas for Christmas
presents? I don't want to have to give my sister a lump of coal
again.

Bye
Robin