Sinister: Black session and tigermilk free - 4th update

Stephan Hammer hammers at xxx.de
Fri Nov 13 11:12:40 GMT 1998

Hi all,

Lots of news for you.

First of all, i am sorry to announce that from now on I cannot take new
request for tapes, since I have close to 50 tapes to make and it just
blows my finances (especially postage for the US people is 7 bucks a piece
+ the costs for the tape).
However, everyone who has mailed me so far will get his/her tape.

For all those who have not yet made their donations, here are the news:

US-people: I finally got the account number for PLAN US. Please make sure
it's for Honduras. Here's the message I got from them:

# Childreach, US member of PLAN International
# BankBoston, N.A.
# One Bank of Boston Plaza
# Providence, RI 02903

# Routing transit # 011000390

# To further credit:
#        Childreach USA Special Gift Account
#        Acct# 094 59418
#
# To assist us in processing the contribution, and to comply with US tax
# laws
# that require all donors to receive a year end contribution statement, it
# is
# important that we receive the names, addresses and amount contributed
# for each individual donor

for the UK people I got another way to make your donation from somebody on
the list (sorry, I can't find your mail right now):

# Alternatively, you can pledge credit card donations by calling the
# Disasters Emergency Committee hurricane appeal on
# (from UK)  0990 222233

Ok, and here's one thing, that is more important for myself:

Jamie offered to make and post the tapes for 5 people in the UK herself
once she got her's. I have to say I gladly accepted her offer. To make
sure the quality does not suffer too much I will use a high end tape for
that.

Now, since the cost for the US are cosiderably higher than in Europe, I
certainly would like people over there to do that, as well. The advantages
for you are 1. you get the tape asap and 2. you get the copy on a very
good tape. I'll give you the addresses of 5 other people and youd have to
copy and post them. PLEASE, if you volunteer, make sure you have a good
stereo at home, not just one  you got 10 years ago for 100 bucks- the
others want a good copy!

Ok, that was a lot, but I think that will be all. All your questions
should have been answered in the updates.

I got about 15 tapes done and will send them as soon as I can.

Thnaks again for all of you who gave so plenty and freely.

Stephan

There are people going hungry
Far away
They've got nothing on their plates