Sinister: mugging

Ian D. Thompson ian.thompson at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 13 12:22:10 GMT 1998

Listee peeps,

Neil wrote
>B&S Content - what exactly is the 'mick cooke commerative mug' (sic)? I'm
>tempted, but there's nothing worse than a diappointing mug is there.

This fine piece of crockery is a celebration of Mick officially joining
B&S.  I recommend you rush out and buy one.  Its got "B&S commemerate Mick
Cooke officially joining 1998" or somesuch written on it and cartoony
instruments pics and everything - just the thing to sip iced tea from, so I
believe.  I keep foreign coins in mine cos I dont like tea.  Not as good as
the Judy mug, but there you go.

Ian

no bus, no smut, no shoegazing 8)