Sinister: Dreaming of robins

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 13 12:20:54 GMT 1998

What's up, my beloved sinisterines ?

My first Belle and Sebastian dream take place yesterday night!I had not
been listening to any of their songs ( in fact, I had been playing Mercury
Rev old albums and Sonic Youth stuff before going to sleep)

Well, there was not any member in the plot, but some listee : Robin Stout.
There is some explanation.I went yesterday to check the FilmMaking Soc
pidgeonhole at the Union to get a copy of a script, but instead of it I
found a list with new members names and Robin Stout was written there. And
I started to think he was everywhere I join lately, maybe he is not real ,
he is just some projection of myself, my own William Wilson ?

Let's go to the dream : I was in the Science Library, and I was looking up
some book in the computer.Then someone pushed me slightly on my back and I
nearly fall onto the keyboard.I turned my head to find a terribly
pathetically ugly guy wearing a TShirt which said : Who is Seymour Stein?
And then I knew (as you only know in dreams,with no reasons at all,and
someone said before)he was Robin Stout and I stated so in loud voice, and
he nodded ,grinning at the same time. Sorry, Robin, probably you look much
better in real life , and I hope you will recover soon from your illness
It is funny anyway, you hadn't posted anything lately and you sent
something today.And however, you were the first one with a bus story, the
one about the girl wearing a B&S T Shirt in Kidderminster, indeed.

Hoping my next dream with belle and sebastian content will be more
interesting and /or smutty...with the aim to provide joyful moments to all
of you

Arantxa