Sinister: A lovely night in Paris

ETLRDHY at xxx.se ETLRDHY at xxx.se
Fri Nov 13 11:10:16 GMT 1998

By the way, if one of the listees has the opportunity to meet Stephen
      Pastel in his record store, dont hesitate to congratulate him and to
      say
      this party in Paris was great!!! - I used to go to Glasgow uni and
      every lunch time I used to go down to Byres Rd and browse through the
      obscure 7" upstairs. He wasn't there everyday unfortunately. WOW
      being a pop fan has it's great moments. It was really good fun to
      watch the people who didn't know who he was getting served, then
      watching the shufflin,nevous fans taking some carefully selected
      piece of vinyl over. Can you imagine the Joy when I took up my mates
      band 7" and he asked me what it was like!!!! Unfortunately I just
      stammered a lot.......
      I once followed Katrina round safeway at the top of Byres road. And I
      also saw them at a couple of Pulp gigs
      My god I'm a stalker aren't I? Oh my god.........
Richard erm no Trevor........