Sinister: Anyone here from Second Hand Tunes on 53rd St?

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Fri Nov 13 14:47:16 GMT 1998

Hello to the guy that works there. I forgot your name. This is Heather
(glam rock DJ at WHPK, remember?). Thanks for getting me into Belle and
Sebastian! They are really great.

I'm living in California now and we're moving to Michigan in January.

BTW - I think they used Cockney Rebel in Velvet Goldmine. Have you seen it
yet? I think it's really great!

Ciao!

http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/asbuch/index.htm#hometop

Heather Marie Propes   asbuch at midway.uchicago.edu