Sinister: On the Buses

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 13 14:53:59 GMT 1998

I 'ate You.....

All this talk of some of public transports finer moments has given me an
idea for another Sinister game.

Around this time of year we tend to experience some of the less
interesting bus journeys with windows all steamed up with condensation,
there's nothing to be seen.

Not anymore kiddoes.  Let us have a compy where we all write libelous
remarks about our fave B&S members in the condensation.

For instance, I could write "Stuart Murdoch drowned my kittens" on an
Exeter bus, the Duke'll read it, inform the bands management and I'll be
appearing at Exeter crown court in a matter of days.  The one who gets
the longest prison sentence (I assume a sentence will be imposed due to
you's all being broke because of the amount of cash you spend on
records) wins my toe-nail clippings.

I'll start the game off with "Chris Geddes stole my sideburns", on next
Tuesdays Exeter to London coach, keep your eyes peeled yer cockney
twats.

Love,
Blakey.