Sinister: Damon And The Werid But Funny Dream of B&S

NoelWhitey at xxx.com NoelWhitey at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 15:49:26 GMT 1998

Hello Mates,

Last night I was listening to If Your feeling Sinister and eating a Pack of
M&Ms (Witch was Peachy) right before I went to bed so Thats why I think I got
this dream....

First  There was a Fox in The Snow and it was looking around then it went on
the sunny grass and went up a hill where a Catholic church was and went in and
then It went into a Cunfession booth where he Found Wee Chris confessing Using
an Arab Strap(Hehe Im even Sassy in my dreans >:) )  then my view changed and
all of a sudden I was following a horse through the woods and then I saw a wee
Littel hut and went in it and there was Stu and all these kids and they all
were Lidstening to B&S and watching "Dont Look Back" and then that was it.
anyone else have a dream about this?

-Damon