Sinister: Drunken Non Sequitor

Burt Reynolds chigger88 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 18:08:05 GMT 1998

Hey there!

I was working as a hostess in a restaurant a couple of years back.  It
was located in the heart of a bustling metropolis so we used to get all
manner of street life.  This drunk guy stumbled in once and I said
(grabbing a menu), "Smoking or Non, sir?"  He aimed his craggy face at
me and raising one crooked finger said, "Jesus was kind, but there's a
lot of mean music out there!"

~Rachael

In the CD player:  a green furry bit of bologna.