Sinister: lunch

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 21:25:38 GMT 1998

 Capri Sun (i got a coke due
>to the fact that Capri Sun still brings up awful memories of grade school
>lunches).

Well....at least you HAD Capri Sun in your school lunches. People in MY age
bracket had a choice of milk and/or orange juice...And there WERE no
vegetarian lunches, as vegetarian's were those "far out" people who ate
seeds and said "like wow man..like wow" (like some creepy guy I know called
Richard from Aberdeen who STILL says that) and well...*I* always got milk,
but then could never open it right cause I rode the short bus
(metaphorically speaking) and i'd be all up in there trying to get it open
with my fork and it would open all the way and i'd have to drink my milk
out of one side (cause we didn't HAVE straws in MY day) and it would go all
down the front of my clothes, which were grrranimals. Cause I couldn't
match.

don't feel bad Kelly....we might be a generation apart but we'll always be
short bussers...broke short bussers...but hey, we've got eachother...

and some nice music to listen to.

beth

p.s. It would have been a disaster with Capri Sun as well...I recall two
Decembers ago...being with someone I was trying to be so cool around..and
getting a juice box of Rybena ...I wasn't thinking and blew slightly into
the straw to push a wee bit of air into the box then removed my
mouth...have you ever done this?

don't.