Sinister: "Is it wicked..." video

Jordi Trenzano Vilar 0291942a01 at xxx.es
Fri Nov 13 22:25:14 GMT 1998

I have the "Is it wicked not to care" video taped. But is in Pal Version.
So, if anybody who can copy it to the NTSC system wants it, E-Mail me
privately. I will be very kind to try to make some video tapes.... but if
you can offer anything in return, things will go better (The Smiths/Mozzer
bootlegs or a tape with some songs of Nick Drake can be a good example.)
  Tomorrow I will ask to my local video club, where they can make copies
for the same Pal System. I know that there are some videos which can
support the european and the american system. If any french sinisterine
wants it, you will have to manage yourselves in order to make a copy in the
SECAM system, because if not, you will have a beautiful copy of the
video.... in black and white.

Lordy Jordi.

Well Sam, Belle and Sebby are "in the radio, playing songs for
children...." isn?t it ?

"See how words as old as sin fit me like a glove" (The Smiths "The hand
that rocks the cradle")

"No me hace ilusion la vida social, la revolucion del materialismo,
filosofar, sobre esta vida, que pesadez, aa...." (Le Mans "Mi novela
autobiografica)